Destinee K. Roman
“Respect and Diligence.”
Destinee is an associate in the real estate and corporate sections of Nathan Sommers Jacobs. Her real estate practice focuses on real estate acquisitions and dispositions, and the development and leasing of all types of commercial real estate, including retail shopping centers, industrial developments, multi-family developments, condominium projects, office buildings, micro hospitals, and unimproved property. In Destinee’s corporate practice, she advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, business organization, entity creation and other general corporate matters. Prior to joining the firm, Destinee worked in the corporate department in the Houston office of Vinson & Elkins, focusing on the purchase and sale of upstream oil and gas properties and assisting with mergers and acquisitions collectively worth several billion dollars.
Away from the office, Destinee enjoys spending time with her husband, James, and their son, Gavin
Admitted to Practice
Doctorate of Jurisprudence, University of Houston Law Center, 2015, summa cum laude,
Bachelor of Arts, Texas A&M University, 2011, magna cum laude
- Member of Texas State Bar Association
- Member of Houston Bar Association
- Houston Law Review, Chief Notes & Comments Editor
- Order of the Barons Scholastic Honor Society, Secretary
- Order of the Coif Scholastic Honor Society, Member
- Phi Beta Kappa Honors Fraternity
- Please Confirm Your Online Order: One Child Adopted From Overseas At No Cost, 52 Hous. L. Rev. 1007 (2015).